top of page


What is the entry requirement for the courses?

Minimum entry requirement is PSLE

What should I do when I am unable to attend classes?

You should inform your trainer the reason for absence (in advance, if possible) and provide any supporting documents, if any.

How do I sign up for the courses?

Registration must be made here at the school.

What is the size of incoming class?

Class size is about 2-10 students.

What is the mode of payment?

Mode of payment is by cash, Nets or cheque only.

Do I need to bring a model?

Only for selected sessions during the course. Yes, students must provide own model for assessment.

Can you apply student’s pass for foreign students?

No, currently we cannot apply student’s pass.

I am currently holding a long term visit pass/dependant’s pass/work pass, can I register for the course?

Yes, if you have a valid pass to stay in Singapore e.g. long term visit pass, dependant’s pass or work pass, and course duration is within your pass validity, you can take-up any of our courses.

What are the types of courses that I can attend if I am under Social Visit pass?

You can take up short courses which is conducted and completed within the validity of the initial Social Visit Pass granted at the Singapore checkpoint or 30 days, whichever is shorter.

bottom of page