1. The School Of Make-up provides the highest level of service to all students through appropriate and usefully organized resources; equitable service policies and accurate, unbiased, and courteous responses to all requests.
2. We uphold the principles of intellectual freedom.
3. We protect each student’s right to privacy and confidentiality with respect to information sought or received.
4. We recognize and respect intellectual property rights.
5. We believe in consumer’s rights and do not engage in pressure selling or attempt to mislead students in any way.
6. We treat co-workers and other colleagues with respect, fairness and good faith, and advocate conditions of employment that safeguard the rights and welfare of all employees of our institution.
7. We distinguish between our personal convictions and professional duties and do not allow our personal beliefs to interfere with fair representation of the aims of our institution.
8. We strive for excellence in the profession by maintaining and enhancing our own knowledge and skills, by encouraging the professional development of co-workers, and by fostering the aspirations of potential members of the profession.
Academic Staff Transparency
The School Of Make-up is obliged to make available to students, upon request, the qualifications of all Academic staff and Academic Board as well as Examination Board members.
The School Of Make-up is obliged to post any changes in published information on their website within 14 days of such changes.