Code Of Ethics
- The School Of Make-up provides the highest level of service to all students through appropriate and usefully organized resources; equitable service policies and accurate, unbiased, and courteous responses to all requests.
- We uphold the principles of intellectual freedom.
- We protect each student’s right to privacy and confidentiality with respect to information sought or received.
- We recognize and respect intellectual property rights.
- We believe in consumer’s rights and do not engage in pressure selling or attempt to mislead students in any way.
- We treat co-workers and other colleagues with respect, fairness and good faith, and advocate conditions of employment that safeguard the rights and welfare of all employees of our institution.
- We distinguish between our personal convictions and professional duties and do not allow our personal beliefs to interfere with fair representation of the aims of our institution.
- We strive for excellence in the profession by maintaining and enhancing our own knowledge and skills, by encouraging the professional development of co-workers, and by fostering the aspirations of potential members of the profession.
Academic Staff Transparency
The School Of Make-up is obliged to make available to students, upon request, the qualifications of all Academic staff and Academic Board as well as Examination Board members.
The School Of Make-up is obliged to post any changes in published information on their website within 14 days of such changes.